Quick Tips for Sun Dried Tomato Preparation
Sun Dried Tomatoes can be added to most any snack, salad or meal you prepare. You will find them to be the perfect ingredient to enhance flavor and add excitement to your recipes. Look below for the many ways Sun Dried Tomatoes can be prepared for a variety of uses.
- Add direct Sun Dried Tomatoes on top of Shake and Bake for baked chicken.
- Use Sun Dried Tomato Halves or a dollop of Gourmet Sun Dried Tomato Spread in Chicken Cacciatore.
- Add chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes and chopped fresh sage to
poultry stuffing mix.
- Add chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes to your favorite meatloaf.
- Use Gourmet Sun Dried Tomato Spread when barbecuing chops,
steaks, or hamburgers.
- Soften Sun Dried Tomato Halves in hot water for 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly. Mix a little olive oil with freshly chopped basil and put a dollop in the middle of each tomato half. Use as a garnish around a roast or ham.
- Stuff fresh fish with mixture of onion, celery, Sun Dried Tomatoes and thinly sliced lemon. Bake or grill.
- Add snipped Sun Dried Tomatoes to your favorite Salmon loaf.
- Add diced Sun Dried Tomatoes to tuna salad sandwiches.
- Add snipped Sun Dried Tomatoes to vegetables as you steam or cook them.
- Cut baked potato in half. Scoop out insides. Mash adding butter, milk, and diced Sun Dried Tomatoes. Put filling back into shells, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake until tops are lightly browned.
- Sauté zucchini, onion, minced garlic and snipped Sun Dried Tomatoes until onions are transparent. Add chicken broth. Simmer until tender crisp. Season with oregano, basil, salt, pepper and grated Parmesan Cheese